Based on feedback from our pilot partner we have improved the features of the InAcademia service. In addition some issues were fixed.
– We consolidated our SAML backend to one and for better interaction with institutions.
– We support discovery hinting
– We support redirect to a custom error page when the IdP doesn’t release necessary attributes.
– We improved support for affiliation attribute handling.
– We have improved support for getting the domain claim.
– We have improved support for generating persistent pairwise sub.
– We support generating transient pairwise sub even if we don’t get one from the institution
– We support Identity Provider blacklisting
– We support offloading audit logs to a log server for statistics
– We have a new UI for the consent screen
– We have improved error messages and handling