InAcademia Release 2.0
Based on feedback from our pilot partners we have improved the features of the InAcademia service. In addition some issues were fixed.
- We consolidated our SAML backend to one and for better interaction with institutions.
- We support discovery hinting
- We support redirect to a custom error page when the IdP doesn’t release necessary attributes.
- We improved support for affiliation attribute handling.
- We have improved support for getting the domain claim.
- We have improved support for generating persistent pairwise sub.
- We support generating transient pairwise sub even if we don’t get one from the institution.
- We support Identity Provider blacklisting.
- We support offloading audit logs to a log server for statistics.
- We have a new UI for the consent screen.
- We have improved error messages and handling.